The Next LIL ANGELZ MODEL?!
Parents, fill out the form below and be sure to include in the comments section why your little one should become a Lil Angelz Model.
We also accept images for publishing (you still need to fill out the form below) that have not been distributed in other magazines, have not been published on social media or posted online.
Email us High Resolution, 8x10 size, 300dpi images to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you about representing your child or publishing their images.
Due to the number of submissions we receive we highly suggest submitting professional photos to consider for publishing. You do not need to send hi-res photos to be considered but if we like the photos we will request the hi-res versions or request a follow-up photo shoot.
If you would like to have your photos published in Lil Angelz Magazine and/or become an associate photographer with our network, please email your high-res proofs at email@example.com with a few samples or links to your work, contact info and website if applicable.
Do you have a client whom you desire to be published in Lil Angelz Magazine?
Please email our editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your client and a few sample photos. Please include your name, your clients name, your contact information and any social media pages or websites on your client that we may use for reference.
Photographer Submission Guidelines:
We’re always on the look-out for stunning imaginative editorials and new photographers to work with.
When submitting any fashion editorial / photography/ model submissions to be published in LIL ANGELZ MAGAZINE (printed/online), you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant LIL Angelz Magazine, Angelz Nation Global Group, Inc., TheAngelzMagazine.com the right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and / or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed.
Please note that LIL ANGELZ MAGAZINE is a registered trademark and if you are planning to submit to the magazine, this does not give you the right to use the magazine’s name to utilize other business services including but not limited to: PRs, designers, models, model agencies, studios etc. Failure to comply may lead to legal action against you.
You further warrant that your contribution:
– Is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available for purposes specified above
– Is allowed to be used in all our formats including: our online/print kids magazine (The Lil Angelz Magazine), digital media formats, print, marketing material etc.
– Has not been printed / published elsewhere
– It is not defamatory
– It does not infringe on any law
– You agree to indemnify LIL ANGELZ MAGAZINE, Angelz Nation Global Group, Inc. and lilangelznation.com against all legal fees, damages, and other expenses that may be incurred by LIL Angelz Nation, Lil Angelz Magazine / lilangelznation.com as a result of your breach of the above warranty, and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication in Lil Angelz Magazine, www.lilangelznation.com, our social medias and the purposes specified above.
LIL ANGELZ MAGAZINE enforces a strict editing / quality policy and due to the amount of fashion editorials / photography submissions received we are often not able to offer feedback unless the submission is of interest.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States, England, Philippines, Malaysia, Nigeria, India, South Africa, Ghana, Czech Republic, Russia, Belgium, Norway, Switzerland, Poland, Wales, Australia, Brazil, Suriname, Panama, Costa Rica, Canada, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Jamaica and other nations as added to the Angelz Nation global network.
Send Submissions to: